Update July 2016: We are again accepting review requests.
Review Request Policies:
We consider review requests for books which have been published or are about to be published (ie, advance reader copies). For us, the term “published” includes:
- Books published through publishing houses
- Indie publishing (self and/or limited copy venues)
- EBook releases (as long as there is a copy available through a seller such as Amazon, Smashwords, or BN; please, no out-of-the-blue .doc attachments).
Please send review requests to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, and make sure your email includes:
- Who you are;
- How you came across our blog;
- The title and genre of your book;
- A brief blurb or description of the book;
- And any other information you’d like us to have.
Genres: We’ll take on fantasy, science fiction, romance, and any subgenres therein. YA and New Adult books are also okay, but we won’t consider junior or children’s books.
There are no review fees. (Though a friendly word or a kind tweet is always welcome!)
If you have any questions about our policies or the blog, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. If you have a review request, send it to ‘email@example.com’.