- But What If We’re Wrong? by Chuck Klosterman ★★★★☆
- Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch ★★★★☆
- Zoo Story: Life in the Garden of Captives by Thomas French ★★★★☆
- Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West ★★★★☆
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris ★★★☆☆
- A Truck Full of Money by Tracy Kidder ★★★☆☆
- I Know How She Does It by Laura Vanderkam ★★★☆☆
- When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris ★★★☆☆
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch ★★★☆☆
- An Unattractive Vampire by Jim McDoniel ★★★☆☆
- The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison ★★★☆☆
- Candyfreak by Steve Almond ★★☆☆☆
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin ★★☆☆☆
- Gullible’s Travels by Cash Peters ★★☆☆☆
- Tempest: All-New Tales of Valdemar by Mercedes Lackey ★★☆☆☆
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris ★★☆☆☆
- Does Santa Exist?: A Philosophical Investigation by Eric Kaplan ★☆☆☆☆
- Freedom: My Book of Firsts by Jaycee Dugard ★☆☆☆☆
- Why Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them actually represents something new
- [Pitch Slapped] A book blurb is no place for world-building
- Book Watching: Superhero edition
- Today’s Book Blurb: Cuz vampires
- Today’s Book Blurb: Talk about unusual characters.
- Today’s Book Blurb: Now that’s different.
Onward to 2017! What’s on your to-read list?
Want to buddy read something?